What’s more fun than the empowering experience of a MUDGIRL competition, where ladies run through mud, obstacles, and inflatables surrounded by women of all ages and fitness levels? How about making an entire weekend out of it in the Waukesha Pewaukee area!
On July 2, 2022, MUDGIRL is taking place at the Waukesha County Expo Center, and we have some outstanding options for things to do while you are here. Everything from stand-up paddle boarding to trying local beers to getting pampered with a massage after crushing it in your competition, there truly is something enjoyable for everyone to do.
Check Out These Options for You to Stay and Play in Waukesha Pewaukee in July.
- From 7am to sunset, just show up and start paddling at Koha Yoga & Paddleboard. No reservations are required! Or schedule a private stand-up paddleboard yoga session with your girlfriends to celebrate your sisterhood.
- A favorite spot for local beer is Raised Grain Brewing Company. It was created by two local doctors, a professional cyclist, and an entrepreneur. Each beer brewed at Raised Grain combines their passion, technology, and inspiration. You can always take a look at all the options that are currently on tap. The brewery also serves house-made food from their kitchen, ranging from gourmet pizzas to sandwiches.
- What to do if you feel a little sore after all the running, jumping, and competing? Schedule a message at Spargo Salon & Spa, Signature Salon & Spa, or The Spa & West Wood Health & Fitness. Each spa offers the ultimate in pampering and delivers a peaceful and luxurious spa experience with skilled aestheticians.
- A must-do when in Waukesha Pewaukee during our delightful summertime is to rent a pontoon boat and cruise Pewaukee Lake. Feel the sun on your face and the wind through your hair while you take in the undeniable beauty of being on the water. If fishing or kayaking is your thing, Beachside Boat and Bait has everything you need to get out there.
- Always charming and very walkable, downtown Waukesha offers many eclectic stores, dining, and wine bars. The new BrewCade bar will help you get your fix of craft beer, alcohol infused-slushies, as well as modern and retro arcade games.
- A favorite activity of visitors is to find the Waukesha GuitarTown guitars and murals, which focus on Les Paul and the history of Waukesha, and are painted by nationally acclaimed Walldogs.
- If you are feeling crafty, you can Build Your Own Wooden American Flag at Fisk Avenue on July 1, from 7-9:30pm. They provide the materials, tools, and instruction to create your own one-of-a-kind wooden 19.5” x 36” American Flag.
- On July 1 and 2, SummerStage of Delafield will present an evening of feel-good music from the ’40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s! Songs from the jukebox will come to life under the summer stars transporting you to yesteryear.
- If you feel like hitting the big city, you will find many other events happening in Milwaukee.
For even more entertaining event ideas around Waukesha Pewaukee before and after the MUDGIRL, be sure to take a look at our website.