The gorgeous fall colors and seasonal cooler temperatures make it a great time to get out and explore fall in Waukesha Pewaukee. Whether you want to find orchards or pumpkin patches, or get in time outdoors before winter, we gathered a few ideas to get you started on things you can do when you visit.
Enjoy a hayride at a local farm or visit apple orchards and pumpkin patches
Try your luck at catching the elusive Muskie on Pewaukee Lake.
Take a walking tour through downtown Waukesha to see the 10-foot-tall guitars on display at various locations. Use our handy Google map to find them.
Go for a fall color hike, bike, run or horseback ride at one of our local parks.
Enjoy a game of golf at Erin Hills or at any of the courses in Waukesha County.
Visit for our fun fall events planned in our area:
- Historic Beer Brewing at Old World Wisconsin Oct. 7
- Parktoberfest every Thurs. – Sun. thru Oct. 28 in Pewaukee
- Howl-O-Ween at Retzer Nature Center Oct. 13
- Historical Bottle and Antique Advertising Show at Waukesha Co. Expo Center Oct. 14
- Wisconsin Fear Grounds every weekend in October at Waukesha Co. Expo Center
When visiting, check out the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive, where you will drive through the Kettle Moraine State Forest. The route is marked with green acorn signs and has many places to stop and enjoy the views. If you enjoy the drive, you can help make the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive get named the most spectacular fall drive in Wisconsin in the Travel Wisconsin Ultimate Fall Drive Showdown! Vote Now.