Spend some quality time with your favorite person while celebrating Valentine’s week with these entertaining activities in Waukesha Pewaukee.
Love is in the Air
Bring your Valentine(s) to SkyZone Milwaukee to bounce around at this indoor trampoline park. On Valentine’s Day they will be offering a special buy 1 get 1 free for 90 and 120 minute jump times between 4-8 pm.
Enjoy romance under the stars at the Horwitz-DeRemer Planetarium at Retzer Nature Center. Explore the current night sky with your Valentine in the comfort of the planetarium. A flower and chocolates will be given to each couple. Feb. 14, 7-8:30 pm. $25 per couple. Register by Feb. 10.
Normally closed during the winter months, Pieper Porch Winery will be open Feb. 16-17 for Valentine’s to celebrate together. Bring some snacks and have a special wine tasting with your sweetie.
Crush Wine Bar will be hosting a tasting from Caricature Wines of California on Feb. 13 from 6:30-9:30 pm. To add to the fun, you can have a caricature drawing from a professional artist while enjoying your wine. Reservations are required.
Play Beer Pong
Grab that special someone and participate in a fun, high stakes beer pong tournament at the historic Club 400 on Feb. 16 starting at 8 pm. The cost is only $4 for each two-person team. All money collected goes towards prizes for the top three teams, with additional prizes also being handed out. Club 400 will be offering $5 pitchers and $2 shots that night.
Sign up for a couples class at The Potter’s Shop and make a piece of pottery with your special someone on Feb. 15 at 3:30 & 6:30 pm, or Sat. Feb. 16 at 6 pm.
Listen to Live Music
If you and your Valentine enjoy live music, be sure to check out these talented local musicians.
- BBQ & Blues featuring live blues music and a BBQ dinner special at Sunset Grill in Pewaukee starting at 6 pm.
- Mike Derose plays jazz/fusion, R & B, and rock guitar on Feb. 14 from 8-11 pm at Nice Ash Cigar Bar.
- The Acoustix will perform a variety of music from AC/DC to Neil Diamond on acoustic guitars and congas at Spring City Wine House from 7-11 pm.
- Psychedelic funk group Mythic Mystics rocks the house from 9-12 pm at Nice Ash Cigar Bar.
- Julie Thompson N’ Troy will perform jazz standards as well as classic and iconic pop rock at Crush Wine Bar from 8-11 pm
- The Colonnades a three-piece band will perform from 7-9 pm at The Steaming Cup.
- The 80s cover band, GNR will perform at Mainstream Bar & Grill starting at 8 pm.
- Jessie Marie & The Rippers will have you dancing the night away when they perform at the Cue Club of Wisconsin starting at 9 pm