VéloCity Cycling is a destination, even if you’re not biking! The gorgeous views work well with The Handlebar, a dog-friendly establishment that serves local and regional craft beer, homemade pizza and other tasty options. What else should tourists know about it?
There’s always a ton of fun going on – check out these daily events:
- Monday nights at 7:30 we have free Trivia night, winners and 2nd place win local gift certificates.
- On Wednesday nights we are the perfect place to sit while listening to live music from the park.
- Thursday evenings people love to hang out after watching the waterski show.
- On Friday nights we’ll be having live music at the store sponsored by American Family Insurance.
- Saturdays are Holy Hill rides.
- And after church rides are on Sundays.
- We also offer Stand Up Paddleboard bar hopping, mountain bike and kayak trips and daily bike rides suited for all levels and types of riders.
VéloCity is a perfect place to meet your friends, have a drink and conversation before heading out to dinner at one of Pewaukee’s fantastic award-winning restaurants!
Riders don’t have to miss out on a rainy day at VéloCity Cycling. You offer a full gym with showers and a locker room, personal trainers, a massage therapist, yoga classes as well as a brand new, state-of-the-art indoor cycling studio. How can people visiting the area take advantage of all that you have to offer?
You have options! Either go online to vcitycycling.com or call us at 262-695-RIDE (7433). Or better yet, come on down to our convenient, beautiful facility and check it out while soaking up the view or having a local microbrew at our in-store bar. You’ll see we offer indoor gym classes and many educational clinics, like nutrition, bike mechanics and ride tips, to name a few. And you don’t have to be a member to use any of the facilities or take a class. (Bonus – we offer towel service so just bring a change of clothes!).
VéloCity Cycling is one of the few places that offers bike rentals in the area, and your staff is a great resource for all of the incredible trail riding around Waukesha Pewaukee. Tell us about your bike rental services
This is great for visitors who don’t have a bike and want to go for a ride. Or for locals who are looking to try out a new bike before purchasing it. VéloCity Cycling has everyone covered with a full fleet of rental bikes in a wide range of sizes, like:
- Road Bikes (Allez)
- Cruisers/comfort bikes (Rolls)
- eBikes (Electric Assist) (Como and Vado)
- Fat Bikes (Fatboy)
- Kids bikes (Hot Rocks)
- Kids trailers (Thule)
- Mountain bikes (Rock Hopper)
Why should visitors to the Waukesha Pewaukee area check out VéloCity Cycling?
So many reasons… In a nutshell, all your fun needs can be found in one place, including:
- We are the only specialized bike dealer in Waukesha County.
- Check out our fantastic and large selection of sport clothing and accessories.
- We are easy to get to and have lots of free parking.
- Guests love our informative, experienced local owners and staff in a great atmosphere serving delicious food, with the best beer selection in Waukesha County, both on tap and in bottles (and we sell our premium beers to go).
- A fantastic gym with personal trainers and world-class instructors, like Laura Swan, the current America’s Fit Mrs., who teaches six classes a week.
- We absolutely have the best massage therapist in the area, an expert Eastern Medicines guru and self-defense instructor.