What kind of diner are you? Do you prefer a casual atmosphere where the locals flock? Do you fancy an elevated dining experience with a menu bursting with unique flavor profiles? Do you have a taste for a unique libation, have the thirst for a wine tasting or on the search for a great craft beer? We have quite a few restaurants in our repertoire and pride ourselves in having something for everyone in Waukesha Pewaukee. So whether you are looking for something sweet or savory, casual or formal…you can be rest assured, we have you (and your appetite) covered for summer.
It’s finally summer. Dining al fresco is on everyone’s list. A rooftop or patio sounds divine!
Cheers to Friday… or even to Tuesday! Need a place to wind down? No need to limit it to the weekends, so here are some great options any day of the week.
- Spring City Wine House – Wine on tap? Yes, please! This wine lounge just elevated your girl’s night out experience. 48 wines on tap ranging from sweet to spicy… which one(s) will you choose?
- Crush Wine Bar – A welcoming environment with a funky, modern design that makes for the perfect setting to drink good wine. Pair a glass with a charcuterie board or one of their ganache’s if you arrive with an appetite!
- Raised Grain Brewery – It’s no secret that Wisconsinites love a good beer. Locally founded and run, as well as nationally acclaimed for some of their brews, enjoy a beer flight or a tour of their facility.
Looking for something local and unique? As they say, locals know best…
- John’s Rootbeer Stand – Nothing fancy, but John’s has been serving up the best root beer in Waukesha since 1937. Quality HOMEMADE root beer and other limited offerings that are bound to bring you back to simpler times.
Have you been on the hunt for an elevated dining experience? Two fabulous restaurants come to mind.
- Tofte’s Table – Embrace the European way of dining. Slow dining allows you to savor your meal, and engage in conversation. Small plates, fresh ingredients, a seasonal menu, and exceptional flavor combinations… say no more.
- Artisan 179 – Views of the lake are not the only thing they are serving. Signature dishes and creative cocktails are bound to have you wanting to make your next reservation before you’ve even left.