Do you hear that? It’s the outdoors calling. It’s been a long winter, so bask in the warm temps and explore. Cycling, aquatic fun, fishing and live music… you won’t want to miss any of it!
You will wheelie like these
- Minooka Park – Are you a cycopath? Tackle the 4 mile, single track, multi-skill mountain bike trail.
- VéloCity Cycling – Rent bikes for a great ride through the Lake Country and Kettle Moraine landscape and circle back afterward to grab drinks at their bar perfectly coined, The Handlebar.
- Carl Zach Cycling Classic– Have the need for speed, but don’t feel like getting on the bike? Enjoy this professional bike race and get that adrenaline going without having to break a sweat.
- Glacial Drumlin Trail – Running between Wisconsin’s two largest urban areas, this trail stretches for 52 miles through farmlands and glacial topography. The trail travels through 10 small towns from Cottage Grove to Waukesha.
Find more information about local bike trails here.
Outdoor music is all the rage during the summer. Good weather, good food, and good music is the perfect recipe for a great time!
- Waukesha Friday Night Live – Did someone say block party?! Stop by Downtown Waukesha every Friday night from June – August and rock out to tons of live music, stroll and do some late night shopping, and nosh on delicious food and cold drinks. It’s an event that embraces all the senses!
- Taste of Lake Country – Sample the best of the area in one place and celebrate food, music and Pewaukee’s lakefront. Bon Appetite!
- SummerStage of Delafield – high quality theatrical, musical, family, and workshop events in a casual, outdoor atmosphere. A perfect way to spend those summer nights.
- Find even more outdoor music options here.