Got a craving for sweets? Or would like to buy a sweet gift for someone you care about? Then you have come to the right post. Whether you are looking for candy, cakes or cookies, read on to learn about these sweet places in Waukesha Pewaukee to find treats and what makes them unique.
Allo! Chocolat is the sweetest spot in Downtown Waukesha with candy, chocolates, ice cream, hot chocolate bombs and more to satisfy your sweet tooth. In terms of selection, Allô! Chocolat has quite a wide array of candy including:
- Cake pops – a wide variety of chocolates and cake types and seasonal choices
- Chocolates of all kinds – molded in white, dark and milk chocolate, sugar-free; covered chocolate fruits and nuts, Twinkies, Oreos, pretzels, even bacon. They make seasonal molded chocolates for holidays and corporate gifts.
- Gift Baskets & care packages – customized to your specific needs or premade
- Hot cocoa bombs – featuring a milk or dark chocolate shell and Penzey’s cocoa mix and mini marshmallows inside
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream in a variety of flavors
- Nostalgic candies – The list of their nostalgia candies would take up way too much of this post, so if you are interested in specific types. It’s pretty much any kind of candy, taffy, gummi bears, jelly beans, licorice and gum you can think of.
- Truffles – Artisan designed in a wide variety of flavors, sizes and shapes
Periwinkles Bakery at Rochester Deli
Periwinkles Bakery is the production bakery for Rochester Deli (a local favorite for sandwiches, fish fries and more) with select bakery items available at Rochester Deli and they also offer custom orders online and via phone. Periwinkles has been named one of the top 10 places to get great pies and a WISN AList top 10 bakery award winner. Specialties at Periwinkles Bakery include:
- Cakes and cake balls
- Cookies and bars – from their local favorite lemon squares to cookies, brownies, sweet petites and seasonal fruit favorites
- European tortes & cheesecakes in round or square shapes in wide array of flavors
- Pies of all kinds including seasonal pies, fruit pies, pecan, key lime, French silk and even Boston cream pie.
Simply Cinnamon Bakery
Simply Cinnamon Bakery is a well-established local bakery in Pewaukee that is known for their cinnamon rolls and cutout sugar cookies. You can custom order many types of the cutout sugar cookies for events. Additionally, the bakery sells hot ham and rolls on the weekend as well as breakfast sandwiches and donuts.
Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe
Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe is a European Style bakery that is a favorite place to go for paczkis (make sure you order ahead!), gourmet filled donuts and cupcakes, cakes and tortes. Specifics on bakery items that Sweet Perfections offer include:
- Angel Food Cakes (these sell out fast, so preorder if you are interested in one)
- Butter Cut-Out Cookies and DIY Cookie Kits – Seasonal sugar cookies premade with piping bags and sprinkles
- Cheesecakes – Cherry, chocolate, New York and turtle
- Cupcakes – Traditional, cake ups, DIY cupcake kits & gourmet filled in 20+ varieties
- European tortes -Black Forest, carrot, chocolate decadent, German Chocolate, raspberry sunshine, red velvet, tiramisu, tuxedo strawberry and more
- Gourmet Paczkis- Baileys Cherry Bombshell, Bavarian, Brand Old Fashioned, Kahlua’n Mudslide, Prune, Raspberry, Raspberry Vodka, RumChata Crunch, Spiced Bananas Foster, Traditional
- Keto Cookies – Chocolate chip, peanut butter, shortbread, Snickerdoodles
- Tarts & Pastries– Pies, Eclairs, Cream Puffs, Macarons, Petit Fours and more