Fish fries are a Midwestern staple on Fridays with many area restaurants offering their own unique take on this delectable cozy cuisine. Whether you like the traditional fish fry with fries and coleslaw or more unique takes, learn about what Waukesha Pewaukee restaurants offer.
Traditional Fish Fries
If you are looking for a traditional Midwest Friday fish fry featuring Cod with sides like coleslaw, french fries, tartar sauce and bread, try one of these Waukesha Pewaukee restaurant’s fish fries.
5 O’Clock Club • Andrea’s Red Rooster • Club 400 • Cue Club • Curly’s Waterfront • Dady-Oh’s • Didi’s Supper Club • Fuzzy’s Sports Pub & Grill • Gina’s Sports Dock • Gyro’s West • Hannon’s Fine Food & Cocktails • Jake’s Restaurant • Jimmy’s Grotto • John’s Drive-In • La Estacion • Mainstream Bar & Grill • Michael’s Italian Restaurant• MugShotz Bar & Grill • Park Avenue Pizza Co. • People’s Park • Point Burger • Raised Grain Brewing Company •Rochester Deli • Sal’s Pizza • Silvernail Inn • Sobelman’s Pub & Grill • Tally’s Tap & Eatery • The Neighbors Bar & Grille • The Station Pub & Grill • Thunder Bay Grille • Wisconsin Machine Shed
More Than Just Cod
These restaurants offer Cod and other fish options available for you to enjoy.
- Andrea’s Red Rooster – offers Perch, Walleye and Codd on Fridays
- 5 O’Clock Club – Daily they offer Lake Perch, Cod (baked and fried), Shrimp, Scallops and on Friday they offer more specials including Walleye, Bluegill in addition to Lake Perch and Cod and also offer Seafood Chowder by the cup or bowl on Fri. evenings.
- Butler Inn of Pewaukee – Deep-fried Lake Perch, Broiled Icelandic Cod, Broiled Alaskan Salmon
- Cue Club – Bluegill, Perch, Canadian Walleye served Wed. & Fri.
- Curly’s Waterfront –In addition to baked or fried Cod, Perch and Walleye. Sides include coleslaw, marble rye bread, tartar sauce and choice of french fries, tater tots, haystack onion strings or potato pancakes.
- Didi’s Supper Club –New England Clam Chowder, all you can eat beer battered Cod, broiled Cod, deep-fried or pan fried Perch, includes french fries, potato pancakes, coleslaw, potato salad, warm rolls
- Eric’s Porter-Haus – Deep-fried Cod, baked Cod, Lake Perch, Blue Gill, Walleye and includes rye bread and coleslaw with choice of french fries, German potato salad, mashed potatoes or homemade potato pancakes; also have New England style clam chowder
- Hannon’s Fine Food & Cocktails – Friday fish fry featuring beer battered fried all you can eat cod, baked cod and Lake Perch and include French fries, and soup or salad
- Park Avenue Pizza Co. – Lunch and dinner fish fry option on Wednesday and Friday. Featuring Haddock, Bluegill and Lake Perch. Sides include potato wedges, creamy coleslaw, rye bread and tartar sauce.
- Spring City Restaurant – offers Seafood options every day including steamed Cod, deep fried Cod, Lake Perch, deep fried Catfish, grilled Salmon and Tilapia with any three options for sides. On Fridays they offer all-you-can-eat steamed Cod or Lake Perch.
- The Crossings Restaurant – Serving Friday fish fry lunch with fried Cod, Perch, Bluegill, Shrimp and Salmon options with choice of potato pancakes or french fries, coleslaw and rye bread.
- The Neighbors Bar & Grille – Friday fish fry special with a choice of hand-battered Cod, baked Cod, Bluegill, Walleye and served with potato pancakes or fries, coleslaw and rye bread.
- The Station Pub & Grill – Lunch and dinner Friday fish fry featuring a choice of Cod, Perch, Bluegill or Walleye. Sides include coleslaw, rye bread and choice of potato pancakes or fries.
- Tofte’s Table offers a Perch fry Tuesday – Saturday
Non-Traditional Sides, Gluten-Free & More
If you are looking for non-traditional sides to go with your fish fry, a gluten-free fish fry option or unique Cod dishes read on.
- Albanese’s Roadhouse – Italian fish fry featuring baked Cod. served with choice of French fries, spaghetti or rigatoni, house salad and Italian bread.
- Hop Harvest & Vine Public House – Friday gluten-free panko crusted air fried North Atlantic Cod filet served with roasted herbed russet potato wedges, Good Harvest coleslaw and a side of Greek yogurt tartar sauce.
- Jimmy’s Grotto – Fried cod every day with bread, coleslaw, french fries or spaghetti and garlic bread.
- Mia’s – Friday all-you-can eat battered or baked Icelandic Cod, small salad, french fries and garlic bread.
- MugShotz Bar & Grill – Friday fish fry featuring all you can eat Cod, rye bread, coleslaw, potato choice (including potato pancakes), Baked or blackened Cod, fish tacos and bang bang shrimp tacos.
- People’s Park – Friday lunch or dinner beer battered or baked North Atlantic Cod served with your choice of potato pancakes, sea salted golden Fries, or cucumber & tomato salad, along with basil buttered rye, coleslaw and caper dill tartar sauce. Also offer a fish sandwich.
- Rochester Deli – On Friday’s enjoy a variety of fish options including a fried Cod reuben (a twist on the classic reuben with fried cod), fried Cod sandwich, Canadian Walleye, Italian breaded Cod dinner and baked Icelandic Cod. Sides include choice of cottage fries (10am-4pm), potato pancakes with applesauce (10am-close) or oven browned seasoned redskin potatoes (4pm-close).
- Silvernail Inn – Friday fish fry special featuring beer-battered cod, baked cod or Cajun baked cod served with fries, coleslaw, bread and soup or salad.
- Tally’s Tap & Eatery – Friday fish fry specials include Cod Hoagie, all you can eat beer battered Cod, baked Cod and choice of sides (Clam Chowder, salad, fries, baked potato, potato pancakes, coleslaw)
- Tofte’s Table offers a Perch fry Tuesday -Saturday
Fish Fries on More than Just Friday
Find fish fries on Friday and other days of the week at these handful of places in Waukesha Pewaukee.
- Cue Club – Wed. & Fri.
- 5 O’Clock Club – Every day fish options with specials on Friday
- Gyro’s West – Wed. Thurs. and Fri.
- Park Avenue Pizza Co. – Lunch and dinner fish fry option on Wed and Fri.
- Spring City Restaurant – Offers Seafood options every day
- Sunset Grill Pewaukee Lake – Every Wed. and Fri.
- Tofte’s Table offers a Perch fry Tuesday – Saturday