If you enjoy adventures with your family and friends, you are in luck because Waukesha Pewaukee offers many exciting escapades to do in winter. Consider one of these ways to have fun in winter in our area.
- Go indoors to rock climb, play laser tag, race go-karts, try high-flying indoor trampolines or use you sleuthing skills to escape
- Bring your family to swim at The Springs Water Park at the Country Springs Hotel
- Catch a sky theater show at Retzer Nature Center’s Charles Z. Horwitz Planetarium and wildlife viewing
- Work on your golf game indoors at Wisconsin Indoor Golf
- When there is ample snow on the ground you can cross country ski, snowboard, toboggan, ice skate, sled and snowshoe at numerous local parks and other places close by.
- Check out local events in winter, including JanBoree in January, local theatre, art shows and more.