Explore the Country Christmas Trail, Street & Village
The Country Christmas Trail features over a million holiday lights incredibly displayed over a mile-long trail. It is unbelievable, and once you see it you’ll make it a part of your holiday traditions.
The Streets of Bethlehem is located at the end of the drive-through trail, where guests get out of their vehicle and walk through a collection of nearly life-size Fontanini nativity characters, a replica of the one found at the Vatican.
Christmas Village, also at the end of the trail hosts a remarkable model train display, as well as additional holiday displays, including the perfect spot to take photos and a concession area where you can buy a holiday treat.
If you are flexible when you go to Country Christmas, (or are like me and want to see it more than once) consider one of these dates and take advantage of special pricing.
- 99.1 The Mix Night. on Mon., Dec. 11, guests can receive $5 off the carload admission from 6-8pm. No coupon needed.
- Monday funday! On Mondays, Dec. 4 and 11 save $5 off the regular carload admission price. No coupon needed.
- Fox 6 Nights. A $6 discount will be given off the regular carload admission price on Tuesdays, Dec. 5 and 12 with a coupon available on fox6now.com.
- On Wednesdays, Dec. 6 and 13, $5 of your regular carload admission to Country Christmas will be donated to The Food Pantry of Waukesha County to help families in need in our area.
- Photos with Santa – On Dec. 7 from 5-9pm, representatives from Country Financial will be taking photos of families with Santa in the Christmas Village.
Whether you’re in town visiting or have lived here all of your life, make it a priority to experience Country Christmas this holiday season. You will be so glad that you did.
About “Somethin’ to Say” Sam:
“Somethin’ to Say” Sam gets geeked, wired, hopped-up, juiced and overall nuts about sharing otherwise unfamiliar “Scoop” to Waukesha Pewaukee visitors! Read his posts for the smorgasbord of “What’s What” of how best to spend your time in Waukesha Pewaukee.