Break out your lederhosen or dirndl for a taste of Deutschland on Sept. 24-25, 2021 in Waukesha. If you enjoy beer, food and fun with friends you won’t want to miss our first Waukesha Oktoberfest! Here are all the details.
- When: Friday, Sept. 24 and Saturday, Sept. 25.
- Where: Frame Park
- Food: Brats, hotdogs, roasted almonds, brat pizza, Bavarian pretzels and donuts. The event is free, open to the public and will include German music, entertainment, activities, food and beverages. German contests like hammerschlagen, masskrugstemmen, and cornhole will be available to play.
Friday, Sept. 24
- 5 pm – Opening
- 5-7:15 pm –Music by 484th Army Band of Milwaukee
- 5-8 pm – See the live beer garden statutes
- 7:30 pm – Maaskrugstemmen Contest
- 8-11 pm Music by CopperBox
Food and contests will be available throughout the night.
Saturday, Sept. 25
10am – Run for 125 Minutes Run, in celebration of the city of Wauesha’s 125th anniversary. Runners complete a 1.72 mile run around Frame Park. Pre-registration required
Enjoy these fun festivities on Saturday:
- 1 – 4:30 pm – Music by The Squeezettes
- 1 – 6 pm – Oktoberfest Das Bags Tourney (advance sign up necessary using activity code 5830.301 here)
- 2-4 pm – The Family area will be available with crafts, games, and more
- 2 pm – Oktoberfest cake unveiling and free cake to first 400 people
- 3:30 – 7:30 pm – See the live beer garden statutes
- 5 pm – Muller Fasching Verein Nordamerika
- 5:30 -11 pm – Music by Blaskapella Milwaukee
When you go
Waukesha Oktoberfest will be held at Frame Park. Parking is available at the Schuetze Recreation Center, playground near Frame Park, Upper formal gardens parking lot, East Alternative School and at other locations listed within FAQ area of the event website.
You can reserve a table for Oktoberfest in advance, but you must do this by Wed., Sept. 22.